Different materials i used to teach Advaith

Dear Friends,
I was a cotherapist for Addu from when he was diagnosed. I started training him with different materials when he was 2.4 years old, now he is 10 years old. When he started making significant improvement I started sharing my way of teaching and learning. In this video I am showing what all the materials I bought for training him. I was buying materials at the same time I used to make materials at home. This video will help the parents to buy materials if there is no time to make materials. Please remember that, all these materials I bought one by one and used it step by step. In this video I am showing from where you can buy the corresponding materials. If there is any confusion you all can message me.
Regards
Smrithy and Advaith
YOUTUBE.COM
These are the different materials that I bought to train Addu.I started working as a cotherapist for him when he was 2.4 years. Now he is 10 years old and al...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD