Clicker Sentence Level 2

Dear Friends,
In this video I am showing how I am moving forward with Clicker Sentences App.Earlier I posted a video about how I am introducing Clicker Sentence App to Advaith.This is the second part and in this video I included how you can customize it according to kids level in each stage.I am teaching him to build sentences using different types of materials and different approaches.This is one method I am following.I am sharing it for other fellow parents.If any one want help, feel free to contact me.

YOUTUBE.COM
In this video I am showing how I am using clicker sentences app for the next level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD