How to train kids for doing independent structured materials


Dear friends,
In this video I am showing how we can create a structured file for teaching the kids independent work skills.If we are building independent work skills from childhood ,it will be easy for the child to write exams and to complete tasks during vocational training.Earlier I posted a video about how we can arrange a structured class room and how Addu is doing independent work time. Then parents were asking me about how to train kids to reach this level.So in this video I am showing how we can teach the child to perform independent activities.
Regards
Smrithy and Addu
YOUTUBE.COM
In this video I am showing how we can create a structured material for independent activities…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD