Independent typing(data entry) present level on May 2018

Dear friends,
This video is for parents who are following my steps for teaching independent typing skills.In this video I am showing how we can built workskills for typing(data entry).If the child is not able to sit and concentrate on his task,we cant use their skills in a meaningful way.I am arranging classroom in a structured way ,that helps to reduce confusion and anxiety.according to your kids level you can make words,sentence strips or paragraphs,so kids will achieve independent skills. I already posted how I taught typing skills.
Regards
Smrithy and Addu
YOUTUBE.COM
I arranged class room in a structured way and not giving any verbal prompts to complete activities. I…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD