Teaching Yes and No concepts using Avaz



Dear friends,

In this video I am showing how I am training Advaith to answer 'Yes' or 'No' questions using an app called Avaz. I started with common objects,then things used at home ,body parts and different concepts that he already mastered and then according to daily life situations. I tried this method with children who are verbal but echolalia was present and was not able to answer 'Yes' or 'No' questions.This method is helping both verbal and non verbal kids to use 'Yes' or 'No' meaningfully.I am sharing this video for fellow parents.

Regards

Smrithy and Addu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD