Different approaches for teaching counting and number value

Dear Friends,
Understanding about numbers, number value and counting concept was too hard for my son. In the beginning he was crying and was restless while doing Maths. Then I tried different approaches to teach him number concepts other than rote learning.I was always trying to teach him how counting and number value can help him in his daily life. I used different situations, not only table top time or paper pencil worksheets. One parent asked me for a video of how to teach counting,I am sharing this video for her and for other parents
Regards
Addu and Smrithy

I am using some Montessori materials, Avaz, objects that he is…
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD