How to arrange an independent session using visual schedule

Dear Friends,
Today I am sharing with you all,how I am building work skills for my son.I saw lots of kids with various skills but they need continuous prompts to focus and complete their work.Because of the prompt dependency they are not able to work independently after their vocational training also.We are following structured teaching method at home and at school.According to kids understanding level we can keep object, picture or written schedule.In this independent activity time ,we are teaching work skills,so we are keeping Activities,that kids can do independently.But trainer should stand behind and not giving verbal prompts.And one more thing I am doing is a floor time activity,in that I am arranging activities on the floor from left to right and he is completing all Activities from left to right without any supervisor.I hope this will help other parents and kids..
Through independent session,we can built the workskills in…
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD