Learning some new skills for his daily life.Taking leaves from curry leaves, filling green gram bottle

Dear friends,
Here I am sharing how I am teaching some simple but really important skills for their daily life.While doing these activities we are working on their sitting tolerance,focus and at the same time they are getting different sensory inputs( that itself is a reinforcer).Also we can work for the language with the same activities (full,empty,filling,close,open,cut).In this way they can relate it instead of rote learning.Fine motor skills are also improving by plucking leaves,cutting packets,closing bottles.This Activities are really interesting for the kids and lots of learning is happening in a fun way.yesterday I was thinking about some new Fine motor Activities and we did like this.I hope this video will help some fellow parents like me 
Regards
Addu,Aadi and Smrithy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD