Preparing for the flight journey

Dear Friends,
Last week we took a break from the busy schedule and enjoyed our holidays in Poovar island with other family members. This was the second time I took him for the flight journey. Before we went to Abhudabi and it was a long flight. That was his first experience and he was restless after 2 hours but we managed to settle him. This time also I prepared him with pictures and words. We made a scrap book with step by step pictures and words.I was explaining him with that book before traveling and again showed it whenever he was confused. It was a big help to reduce his anxiety and he enjoyed the flight journey. While coming back IPad was not working, but he was happy and was enjoying with snacks and sight seeing.I hope this video will help other fellow parents.
Regards
Smithy
Addu had high social anxiety and so I need to prepare him for the changes in his daily schedule. So I made a scrap book for…
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD