Reading Comprehension

Dear Friends,
From the Google group of resources I took this simple reading comprehension passage and prepared a lesson plan according to my sons level of understanding and interests. For my son I am reading because he is nonverbal,if your child can read let them read. If you are giving choices they can answer meaningfully. There are lots of wonderful resources like this in the group for different levels. If we are customising it according to our kids learning style, kids can learn fast. Thank you so much dear Swaminathan Rajan sir, Muthumari Selvakumar and all other members who are uploading all these wonderful resources. It is a big help for me and Addu,at the same time I am sharing this to help other parents to give them ideas.
Regards
Addu and Smrithy
 Reading Comprehension
I took this Reading comprehension passage from the Google group of resources for autism and prepared a lesson plan for…
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD