Sight Reading

Dear Friends,
In this video I am sharing ideas about different steps of Sight Reading.I am showing materials and explaining how I moved step by step with Advaith. First step is identification and labelling in each category and then words to picture matching, then I did spellings, then sentence to picture matching and making simple sentences for pictures. Now I am working on sentence level.Actually I did a combination of sight reading and phonics. I hope this video will help other parents to make materials and to work with their children.
Regards
Smrithy and Addu.
smrithyrajesh.blogspot.in
First step identification and labelling, then words to pictures matching, then spellings, then sentence to picture matching,…
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD