Teaching colour concepts

Dear Friends, 
Some of the parents contacted me for pre reading activities. So I made this video of ' how to teach colour concepts '.I am using different flash cards. If we are doing lots of matching and sorting with colours, visual discrimination skills will improve and it will help them for making bracelets with various color combinations.In this video Addu is using Avaz for labelling colours. In Avaz I created one folder for colours and using it for labelling. Other materials I made at home and some of them I bought from my friend (who was selling materials, now she is not making). In worksheets also we can do more practice by using colourful printouts. Hope this video will help other kids and parents. 
Regards
Smrithy and Addu
I am using different objects, pictures and clothes to generalise. He is using Avaz to label colours. That you can see at the end.
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD