Teaching how to answer ' yes' and 'no' questions

Dear Friends,
Most of our kids have difficulties to answer Yes or No questions.They are just repeating our questions or words,when we are asking .So this way I taught my son the concept of yes or no during table top time and then generalised it with headnodding( because he is not able to talk clearly).After that I noticed that,he is able to express his likes and dislikes by saying ' ya ya' for yes and ' ni ni' for no according to daily life situations.Example,if we are asking,Do you want apple,he is saying yaya. So I am sharing with you all for helping other kids...
I am providing visual cards on the table to choose.Using…
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD