Creating schedules using Avaz

Dear Friends, 
In this video I am sharing how I created schedules using Avaz. 
For children with autism, anxiety is an issue with their daily life situations. For reducing their anxiety, a visual schedule plays an important role. 

Advaith likes to go for Horse riding every day, but riding classes are opening only on weekends. And sometimes they will cancel their sessions due to rain or because of other reasons.Then he was very upset and was communicating for riding. After effect was there during weekdays mornings and he was resisting to go to school.
So I created a schedule like this in Avaz and was playing it when I am trying to wake him up in the morning. So he was getting up with clear ideas and he was really comfortable and there was no confusion. It really helped us. I tried to make schedules like this, if there are any changes in his routine so it is really helping to reduce his anxiety . So I am sharing this to other parents.
Regards
Smrithy




I am using Avaz for schedules. I created schedules like this using Avaz and it helped Advaith to reduce his anxiety.
YOUTUBE.COM

Comments

  1. Hello, where do I find the content “how to make schedule in AVAZ”?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD