Reading Identification and Typing

Dear friends, 
In this video I am using a simple sight reading book. It is very important to teach them choice making. In the beginning I gave him two books and asked him to pick up" which one you want to do first". He has apraxia and so making sounds is really hard, now he is trying to make lots of words meaningfully. After reading I am asking him to find out words by flipping pages. Then he is using Avaz keyboard to type the words from the book. We started with customised words for typing, now he is ready to type from the book with very minimal help. Avaz keyboard is really helpful and so now he is familiar with lots of words, phrases and sentences with Avaz. I hope this video will help other kids and parents.
Regards
Smrithy and Addu.
YOUTUBE.COM
I am using a simple sight reading book in this video. Before he used to type using customised materials, now training him to type from the…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD