International Conference - CADRRE


I am delighted to share with all my friends that I have been given an opportunity by CADRRE, TVM to participate in an International Conference on Autism this weekend as a Speaker . I am humbled by the fact that I have been invited to speak among well-respected and reputed international speakers who are an authority in this area and have done some wonderful work for autism. I am grateful to the organisers who gave me such a platform to share my journey with Addu and look forward to meeting the stalwarts in autism and learning from them. I have been invited to talk about the different approaches that I tried with Addu and to discuss about the results of that parent implemented intervention program.
The Conference details are as below















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD