Clicker Sentence App - ' Who' questions in sentence level

 In this video I am using the clicker sentence app. He is answering ' Who'  questions in sentence level using this app. When I introduced this app ,I gave some prompts to teach and then I faded the prompts. Actually his ipad was not working from April and we were not able to practice . Yesterday night we got the ipad after repairs and I was eager to check whether he could remember it or not. He was able to recall and do many activities independently. I was very happy and took many videos. This is one among them.

Smrithy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD