Prejudice is not Justice

 


Our bad experience with SriLankan Airline staff

Details explained in the following link

Smrithy Rajesh - YOUR PREJUDICES DON'T DEFINE US I am sharing a... | Facebook



The post was shared my may people and media took over the incident.







Autistic boy denied boarding over 'threat' at Bengaluru airport | Bengaluru News - Times of India (indiatimes.com)


SriLankan Airlines denies boarding to autistic boy. Family recounts harrowing ordeal - India Today









Fellow parents, here is good news for all of us. I hope you remember our bad experience with SriLankan airlines while travelling to the Maldives. Children or adults with special needs should get the dignity that they deserve. And finally we are getting justice.. My sincere thanks to Chief Commisioner for Person's with Disability Mr.Rajesh Agarwal sir for his great support for us. He stood with us in all the hearings throughout the court proceedings. I am very happy and proud today because I was able to make this change for our children.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.....

How i taught my son to type - Explained Step by Step

Structured Teaching Method and why it is important for children with ASD