Speaker at the Circle of Care 2026, Conferance Organized by Mitra for Life in Bangalore at NIMHANS Convention center on the topic " Special Education - INdependence"
On 6th Aug 2026, I had the privilege of being a speaker in the panel discussion “Special Education – Building Independence” at the Circle of Care Conference organized by Mitra for Life. It was yet another enriching experience — reaching out to more people, reconnecting with friends and mentors, and reaffirming that we are all working together for the same cause.
I was honored to share the panel with Vaisali Pai ma’am and Hema Natraj ma’am, both pioneers in this field. The opportunity to exchange thoughts and experiences with them was truly inspiring, and as always, I drew deeply from my practical journey to offer meaningful inputs.
✨ The event was beautifully conducted by Mitra for Life, bringing together parents and professionals in a shared space of learning and collaboration. Moments like these remind me of the strength of collective effort in building independence and inclusion.
Comments
Post a Comment